Netsuite / Finance Systems Administrator
Are you a proactive, process-oriented, and results-driven individual NetSuite Administrator? Would thrive
given the opportunity to operate in a hands-on, analytical role within a fast-paced environment?
We might have the perfect role for you! → The IT organization at Rapid7 is looking for a NetSuite
Administrator to join their growing Enterprise Applications team. This role is perfect for someone who likes
to solve problems using a hands-on approach as an individual and as part of a team.
What we bring to the table:
● Energetic, Passionationate, Fun and Enthusiastic
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
● Results-Oriented and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
● Committed to Continuous Learning – we hold a strong interest in learning and adapting to new tools and
As a NetSuite System Administrator at Rapid7 you can expect to...
● Take an ownership role in the daily administration and support of our Netsuite platform including (but not
limited to) user setup and access, customization of records, fields, page layouts, validation of data integrations.
● Provide day-to-day support for our rapidly growing business; manage and prioritize ongoing support requests.
● Design and build workflows, records, fields, scripts and roles to facilitate complex business processes.
● Identify gaps between current and desired states; deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value.
● Ensure procedures and processes are being followed when implementing changes to production systems. This
includes maintaining a sandbox and making sure 3rd party vendors follow change control rules.
● Ensure through the development and execution of testing plans that production issues are minimal after
implementation of new enhancements, changes, and upgrades.
● Stay up to date with best practices and recommend process improvement suggestions. Solutions must support
Applications governance, minimizing customizations and leveraging out of the box options.
● Support the Finance department in month-end close operations ensuring a smooth and error free process.
● Execute in a Project / Task based environment exercising judgment on priority, urgency, and required projects.
We have ambitious goals and need people that are dynamic, desire to be part of something greater than they are,
and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how
people think about information security. Your creativity will be highly valued and your nerdiness will seem normal.
If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact, this is it.