Netsuite Administrator at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is looking for a superstar Netsuite Administrator to join the Business Applications team. The Business Applications team partners with stakeholders across the organization to help Cybereason’s growth & scaling efforts by partnering on strategic initiatives, delivering focused & synced solutions that address the needs of the organization.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of hands-on implementation, maintenance, and support experience with NetSuite & ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments with a publicly listed company
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Financial and Operations tasks, along with knowledge of financial and operational reporting
- Thorough understanding of ERP modules - including order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable) record-to-report (general ledger, fixed assets, multibook and billing), and supply chain and inventory
- Technical expertise in working with common Netsuite add-ons (Approve.com, FloQast, Avalara)
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript/web services, SQL, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and scheduling scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills & impeccable written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal mentorship & ability to partner closely with internal and multi-functional teams
- Experience with data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Prior experience working with multiple subsidiaries and managing the tools that support tax code compliance and currency conversion
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools (e.g., Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Talend, and/or similar)
- Able to coordinate the efforts of 3rd party contractors to ensure they adhere with change management policies