The NetSuite Administrator’s role will provide technical solutions to meet the evolving business needs of the organization. They will implement new technical initiatives; streamline, automate, and simplify processes; and educate other employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes.
This is a hands-on position that requires an understanding of a variety of technologies as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Perform NetSuite administrative functions such as customizations of forms, fields, and reports and create saved searches, dashboards, and workflows.
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on NetSuite and related systems
- Evaluate current state and research effective solution designs to achieve requirements
- Provide support and subject matter expertise
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production.
- Help to develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives.
Experience & Qualifications
- Hands-on system configuration experience.
- A self-starter with demonstrable ability to trouble-shoot issues to find resolutions
- Demonstrable ability to understand the user's journey and provide solutions and recommendations to build on continuous improvement.
- NetSuite Certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working as a NetSuite Administrator is required