Marketing Operations Specialist at Everbridge
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
We’re seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist who’s passionate about marketing technology, data and analytics, with hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform, to work with our marketing team. In the role, you will be working with our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to deploy email campaigns, report on performance, ensure database health and accurate segmentation and troubleshoot issues with lead flow and campaign automation.
What you'll do
- Aiding in development and quality assurance of marketing programs developed by the demand generation team within our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Owning and maintaining the global email calendar and ensuring no conflicts, SLA violations, or overlap between email deployments
- Being the point-person to review, test, and deploy all email campaigns
- Understanding target audiences and campaign goals to ensure accurate segmentation for outbound communications
- Building regular reports around marketing program, email, and landing page performance
- Owning all list imports into the marketing database from external marketing campaigns
- Assisting in training and support of global teams to ensure adoption, scale and proper use of our marketing technologies
- Contributing to enhancements or updates to marketing systems and configuration
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Very comfortable with large datasets and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience and understanding of B2B marketing tactics and campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and and experience generating reports
- You are a Marketo Certified Expert
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Read Full Job Description