We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Manager of VIP Experience who will work closely with the Player Development team to bring projects to life that support critical work to the VIP team and the broader organization. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure your teams are represented in initiatives as it relates to experiences, brand efforts, and more. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of VIP Experience:
- You will analyze the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Delegate tasks and ensure that they are completed in accordance with existing policies, procedures, and budgets.
- Lead VIP Associates to support VIP Player Development functions.
- Work closely with the Loyalty, Brand, and Creative teams on go-to-market initiatives.
- Develop new policies and programs for VIP experiences to help improve team efficiency.
- Analyze VIP player trends, using surveys, and player frequency information.
- Correspond with 3rd party vendors and agencies as required.
- You will also be responsible for the staffing, training, and scheduling of Team Members.
What skills you will use:
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups to lead special projects.
- Experience in hospitality and coordinating exclusive high-end experiences.
- Experience in managing reports with multiple company focuses.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally as well as upwards.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.