Manager, Tech Support
As a Technical Support Manager you will be supporting and working with our Technical Support Team dedicated to our JARVISS product. This manager will not only work closely with a complex and demanding client, but will also develop strong relationships with our development management, product management, and operations functions to facilitate solutions to customer issues. It is imperative that this manager is comfortable working with cross functional teams to ensure the best possible customer experience is provided.
- Lead and train a small team dedicated to the support of JARVISS. Work directly with customer, and become their advocate here at Everbridge
- Ensure that your team provides sterling service at all times, and receives ongoing, timely updates on new issues, technical training/mentoring on new product features, work around and processes as needed
- Work collaboratively with other technical teams to resolve difficult production issues under tight time constraints
- Provide ongoing, timely updates on product issues to management and stake holders, including, customer impact and messaging to customers
- Facilitate customer resolutions for escalated issues and assist in the engagement of the necessary technical support of other groups, as well as the direct management of customer escalations
- 5+ years of work in a support leadership role. Must have demonstrated success in handling and supporting high value, high intensity clients
- Strong troubleshooting skills and determination of appropriate prioritization based on customer and business impact
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly and articulate technical concepts to customers and internal staff
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality solutions to customers through strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Support Management team as well as departments across the company (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Engineering, Product Management, Operations etc.)
- Demonstrated strong leadership and the ability to foster an environment of teamwork
- Consistent focus and passion to deliver the best possible experience for our customers
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, and execute daily duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience and understanding of the software development cycle
- Working knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Significant travel to various sites needed
- Past Approval of Military clearance
- US Military background, DoD or other government work experience highly desirable
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.