Manager, Security Operations at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by defining the roadmap and driving the work that will help our platform be secure, resilient, compliant, and ultimately, a driving force for the strategic success of Kyruus. Your charter will be to oversee the development, implementation, and execution of a Kyruus-wide platform security plan.
- You’ll work with the Director of Platform Security and stakeholders to set the technical strategy and roadmap for Platform Security.
- You’ll be responsible for the support, configuration, optimization, and reliable operations of security programs and protocols for our AWS-hosted platform.
- You’ll provide overall platform security management for the company.
- You’ll be hands-on in managing the delivery of day-to-day information security operations, policies, architecture, and governance.
- You’ll recruit, hire, coach, and develop amazing security engineers.
- Your typical day will include prioritizing incoming operations requests, one-on-ones with direct reports, running standups, managing sprint cycle, unblocking team members, hands-on project work, and communicating up, down, and across to your fellow Kyruuvians.
- You’ll report to the Director, Platform Security within the R&D - Engineering division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 8+ years’ experience in:
- Manage vendor relationships for external security testing and auditing programs as well as running internal game days and red/blue-team exercises and prepare for SOC-2 and HITRUST audits; evaluate, recommend and implement solutions to achieve our security goals.
- Help your team solve complex technical problems while maintaining cost optimization.
- Extend our security architecture and monitoring native AWS and 3rd party platforms.
- Measure and improve Security team productivity while maintaining an eye for value optimization.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to develop and implement compliance and vulnerability mitigation strategies.
- Plan and prioritize technical roadmap, communicate progress, and manage risk.
- Leverage your team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
- Connect business objectives to the career growth of each of your direct reports to provide the necessary guidance and mentoring to improve engagement and job satisfaction.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You bring predictability, visibility, and accountability to your team.
- You improve the automation of business continuity related operations.
- Kyruuvians will understand how your team contributes to company goals and Engineering team objectives.
- You evangelize and enable security culture within Product Development teams.
- You identify potential risks.
- You are capable of articulating and driving a strategic vision while also managing day-to-day complexity.
- You cut through complexity to illuminate what really matters.
- You enjoy working with people and value collaboration.