Manager, SaaS Product Education
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 750 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in…
Ellevation is seeking an experienced Manager of SaaS Product Education to design, build and deliver a suite of best-in-class asynchronous learning materials, programs, and solutions for users of Ellevation’s data-driven software which is specifically designed for ELL educators and the English Learners they serve.
Ellevation’s new Product Education team will be at the heart of making sure our users are knowledgeable about how to set-up and use Ellevation’s software and build confidence in their ability to own Ellevation in their districts. This is a new role created to build a small team that will develop asynchronous learning materials inclusive of Ellevation’s resource center, onboarding support, and workflow how-tos, and contribute to the overall organization as we redefine our approach to partner success.
- Develop a clear vision, in collaboration with the Partner Success Organization and Revenue, for partner enablement, defining and executing a strategy to ensure that partners become self-sufficient with onboarding and configurations
- Create and deliver a roadmap for the delivery of asynchronous assets, and the content that must be developed, aligned with the company’s objectives, customer needs, and product initiatives
- Define KPIs to measure the effectiveness/impact of learning solutions for partners, and the system for sharing out findings and understanding trends
- Gather information from subject matter experts across the organization to inform content and prioritization of work
- Play a critical role in the success and satisfaction of new partners and ongoing support of the platform
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing and facilitating asynchronous assets, preferably within a SaaS based environment
- Proven ability to gather and assess data to make highly informed, strategic decisions
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and rigorous attention to details and patterns that lead directly to growth and scale
- Experience with managing and developing a team. You genuinely enjoy being a people leader and developing talent! Also, good at partnering with multiple teams across multiple office locations to extract the information needed
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Passionate about a customer-centric approach to learning and design
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal (outgoing and personable) skills
- Ability to learn and become intimately familiar with our product so that you understand the way partners use our platform and can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our platform
- Demonstrable presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session in person and/or remotely
- In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop.
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry.
- Dynamic and supportive team that likes to work hard and have fun!
- Fun Fridays at the Boston office to unwind at the end of the week.
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and dartboard to support all levels of athleticism.
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team here: https://ellevationeducation.com/culture