Manager, Growth Success at Klaviyo
As a Manager, Growth Success you will lead one of our Growth Success teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Growth Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Managers and the Director of Growth to help build a team of highly successful Growth Success professionals who are able to execute exceptional scaled customer success initiatives to our rapidly growing portfolio. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Initially manage a team of 4-6 direct reports.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Supporting and advising team members in their day to day responsibilities including driving customer outcomes through successful customer training, content and other educational initiatives.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who You are:
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members or team leads, ideally in a Customer Success Team (CSM or Onboarding Specialists) for a high growth SaaS company
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus.
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing at scale.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.