Manager, Global Education Services
Transmit Security is expanding its Training & Enablement team. We are looking for an dynamic individual to build and implement the future of education and enablement program for Transmit Security. The position will include developing content for new Instructor-led and web-based courses for a variety of audiences including customers, partners and employees. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of identity technology and be instrumental in helping educate and enable the Transmit team to educate and enable our external audience on all of the platform capabilities.
- Responsible for training content development, delivery, certification, and education infrastructure (LMS) throughout Transmit.
- Leverage current tools and develop new tools to enable and deliver training for Transmit employees, partners, and customers
- Provide the leadership, management, planning for all training deliverables, including resource capacity management for training staff and creation/maintenance of education roadmap based on the Transmit product roadmap and releases.
- Ensure completion and consistency of all training deliverables and application of training related methods and tools globally
- Lead the execution of end user and partner education strategy including the development and rollout of Authorized Training Centers globally and the use of contract instructors as necessary
- Manage the end user and partner schedules worldwide
- Work with the Authorized Training Centers to ensure quality of delivery of education is as expected
- Work closely with functional and technical teams to identify and implement processes and tools for continued improvement in training options and offerings
- Work with IT team to implement Learning Management System that is scalable and blends with the current support systems
- Lead the planning, design and implementation of Certification for the Transmit products
- Develop the overall education strategy for Transmit
- Manage training calendar worldwide for End User and Partner training
- Partner SE
- Partner ATC
- Learning Management System design and implementation
- Curriculum roadmap
- Certification plan and implementation
- Personnel Management of Education Team
- Work with Regional Sales VP’s on ATC rollouts in region
- Contract negotiations
- Process implementation
- Materials handling and order processing with Ops team
- Schedule rollout on our website
- Improve and manage registration, sign in process, and evaluation of all classes taught by Transmit instructors.
- Create content and plans for new hire technical training for support engineers and systems engineers. Includes new hire handbooks and process/procedures manuals.
- Responsible for overall planning, agenda and training of SE and Support engineers on new Transmit releases
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or related
Experience with IAM, security and overall identity related concepts
Experience in technical training of internal staff, partners and customers
Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
Knowledge of Mobile technologies and operating systems
Strong organizational and project management skills - effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
Strong presentation and communication skills – ability to interact effectively with stakeholders and SMEs
Ability to communicate innovative ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences in the best learning modality
Proficient in PowerPoint and Word
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.