We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Be part of the newest game changer. We are building upon our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product! We’re looking for a Manager, Gaming Relations to support our gaming partnerships and collaborate with our Marketing and Retail Sportsbook teams to drive maximum value for our partners. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager, Gaming Relations:
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic partnerships with casino and gaming partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with counterparts at partner companies.
- Act as day-to-day lead for partner relationship: lead regular status calls, meetings, and partner reporting documents.
- Flawlessly manage projects related to partnerships in collaboration with internal DraftKings stakeholders, including retail sportsbook buildouts, promotional events, custom product builds, and marketing plans.
- Collaborate with internal marketing, product, and events teams to execute custom activation plans for partners.
- Identify key insights, best practices, and trends that will help DraftKings continue to deliver best possible results for gaming partners.
- Attend client meetings and events.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of client/partner management.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- You also have a strong understanding of the Gaming and Daily Fantasy Sports categories.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.