Manager, Fulfillment Operations at Thrasio (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:08 p.m. (EST) on Monday, February 14, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a part of the Supply Chain Ops team, the Manager, Fulfillment Operations will manage, hire, train, and develop our fulfillment specialist and coordinator teams to support our hyper-growth trajectory needs. This role focuses daily on getting the best out of a group of talented and driven supply chain professionals. They will take part in internal and external projects that impact our fulfillment & distribution network. They must have the ability to communicate efficiently with our global partners and demonstrate top-tier people management skills.
- Execute the fulfillment and transportation strategy (costs, service levels, space, transportation partner, etc.) and drive strategic cost improvement and operational excellence across fulfillment operations.
- Develop and lead a global high-performing fulfillment operations team by hiring exceptional talent, cultivating internal capability and refining workstreams.
- Coordinate daily processes with attention to detail through tracking, reporting, and dashboards – troubleshoot problem shipments and track orders with 100% accuracy. Proactively identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Lead process improvement with our warehousing partners, transportation partners, and internal systems use including but not limited to: G-suite, WMS, Netsuite, Excel, Amazon Seller Central, etc.
- Act as point of escalation, engage partners, and monitor through to completion: pickup requests, cycle counts, repacking, relabeling, rerouting, and other related projects and tasks as required.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain-related discipline.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in fulfillment and distribution operations working with 3PL warehouses. Client-side experience preferred.
- At least 4 years of people management experience required.
- Ability to absorb a complex set of requirements (new systems, new partners, international locations, changing needs) and develop a clear roadmap with an actionable set of initiatives.
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies.
- Self-directed and focused on finding resourceful ways to deliver on projects and tasks consistently.
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast-paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description