Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
The Collaboration Tools Manager is responsible for implementation, administration, documentation, training, and end-to-end functionality of online collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, and Slack. Additionally, the Manager will also be the lead in setting global collaboration tools direction and strategy, ensuring the best possible customer experience and adoption.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the business stakeholders and understand their core business processes and priorities to better deliver forward thinking collaboration tools architecture, excellent customer experience and valued collaboration solutions and services.
- Manage the deployment, administration, communication, maintenance and support for MS Collaboration products and services as well as Slack.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying and maturing the Office 365 and Slack products, features, and functions, including the evaluation of add-ons to Slack.
- Work hands-on designing and troubleshooting collaboration tools.
- Monitor potential performance and availability issues and act to resolve problems as they arise.
- Prepare required system documentation to aid in troubleshooting, disaster recovery practices, security initiatives, and cross-training.
- Prepare required end-user documentation to support deployment and adoption of Office 365 and Slack products.
- Contribute to and reviews solution design: ensure innovation, business requirements are met, and proposed solutions align with technical and departmental roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with security and other technical teams.
- Participate in the definition architectural standards for IT infrastructure
- Participate in the definition of standard IT practices and procedures
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Certifications like (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc) preferred
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong experience leading an architectural function while addressing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong drive to create the best possible customer experience
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft server products including (Windows Server (2012/2016/2019)
- Experience successfully delivering technical solutions including planning, deployment, and support for collaboration tools, with focus on Microsoft O365 applications such as Teams, SharePoint as well as Slack.
- Ability to collaborate in a team with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of applying IT security regulations and policies.
- PowerShell scripting skills.
- Ability to work with issue tracking software and independently resolve issues.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Detailed knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Broad knowledge of all IT Disciplines, i.e. Server, Datacenter, Telecom and Messaging
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft and MAC desktop operating systems
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.