Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
As the Manager of Enterprise Application Development at Bullhorn, you will lead a team of 3-5 developers responsible for analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting complex systems, services, and applications which enable our Lead to Cash business processes.
A typical day might include:
- Prioritizing work and removing obstacles for the development team in the daily stand-up
- Working with the Project team to help translate business requirements into actionable development tasks
- Sizing development efforts for project planning purposes
- Reviewing CRM and Integration development work prior to promotion from the development environment
- Engaging with Business Solution Analysts on proposed project solutions, ensuring best practices for SaaS configuration and Development are followed
- Mentoring Development team in improving development skills
- Evaluating Applications for introduction into the Bullhorn lead to Cash Process
This role may be a fit for you if:
- 5+ years Salesforce development Experience2+ years managing direct reports in a results oriented environment
- Have previously architected solutions for integrated SaaS Lead to Cash Processes
- You inspire trust though your demonstrated competence, confidence, and professionalism
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or similar technical field or equivalent
- Experience with Cloud operations/systems/technology projects
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- Experience implementing CPQ Solutions
- Familiarity with Zuora Revenue Management and Pricebook
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description