Manager, Diagnostics Customer Success at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Diagnostics CSE manager will help Oversee Expansion/Optimization of all Diagnostics customers post-sale (w/strong interlock pre-sale), to ensure customer success with our Diagnostics solutions. They will implement a high frequency engagement model to drive rapid adoption of the solutions. The Diagnostics CSE Manager will also be responsible for helping to define and implement scalable solutions to support the engagement activities, including: automated KPI and ROI reporting; alerting against changes in adoption; and establishing a success playbook.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Customer Engagement: Create engagement and expansion strategy by Diagnostics solution;
- Customer Success: drive strong customer outcomes and ROI for Diagnostics solutions
- Manage customer satisfaction and customer value through outcomes
- Create constant engagement cycle through consultative engagement model
- Ensure complete adoption, utilization, and optimization of solutions from Implementation through Renewal to drive expansion and account growth
- Customer relationship: Leverage key relationships with senior leadership levels at strategic accounts to drive VoC input into product enhancement roadmap
- Operational Efficiency: Implement comprehensive reporting and alerting;
- Talent development: increase healthcare IQ, manage team capabilities, training
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: BA or BS
- Years of experience: 5+ years experience managing teams in Healthcare industry
- Strong analytical skills, including outcomes management and ROI modeling
- Solid understanding of Healthcare ROI, including Healthcare organizational design and dynamics
- Impactful management skills, including the ability to set clear team goals, drive urgency and results; motivate and coach others
- Communication and Collaboration: Motivate CSO and BU employee engagement, collaboration and high performance
- Continuous Process Improvement: Ability to work within various teams to partner on solutions that are mutually beneficial and drive a best-in-class customer experience.
- Accountability: Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
- Talent management: track record in motivating employee engagement and high performance; Solid experience in talent development; Demonstrated performance management skills; Experience managing teams across distributed geographical locations.
- Travel domestically up to 25% of the time.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.