Manager, Customer Support (Saturday - Wednesday) at Klaviyo
The Customer Support team at Klaviyo has ambitions to establish a new standard for support at a SaaS business. We are looking for the most talented Customer Support professionals to help fulfill our ambitions.
Our ideal candidate is a great leader who obsesses about providing the ultimate customer experience. To succeed here, you will need the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems, to thrive in challenging situations, and to be the kind of leader that teams love to follow.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo product
- Coach and mentor a team to provide the ultimate experience for Klaviyo customers
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide resolutions to questions for both technical and non-technical end users
- Handle customer situations directly
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Klaviyo customers and Klaviyo teams
- Create, iterate and document support processes, policies, and standards
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and product utilization
Who You Are:
- Excited to lead Klaviyo's first Saturday - Wednesday support team
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up (a plus): Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and
- Salesforce; DNS, IPs and other networking concepts, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- Experience of supporting an international customer base
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.