Manager, Customer Success at VMware Carbon Black
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, collaboration, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
This role will sit in VMWare's Security Business Unit know as VMware Carbon Black, a leader in cloud-native endpoint protection dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The VMware Carbon Black Cloud consolidates endpoint protection and IT operations into an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations.
We are looking for an innovative, driven and inspiring Customer Success leader that can help to build and drive our Customer Success organization. As the Manager of Customer Success of our Enterprise team, you will lead, manage, and develop a team of Senior Customer Success Managers (Enterprise Customers) and will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer goals and objectives. Your team will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to ensure they are maximizing the VMWare Carbon Black security products for their need, tracking successes and regularly reviewing their business needs. This is a tremendous opportunity to impact our CS organization while we strive to meet our growth goals for customer renewals and expansion.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate and develop team of CSMs who drive business value with customers
- Align your team to partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention
- Work closely with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Embody VMware core values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community and serve as an example of those values for your team
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management/Leadership working with enterprise customers
- 3+ years of management experience, leading top-performing Customer Success or Account Management teams.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion
- Proven leadership skills to grow and develop a team
- Passion for driving business value to customers
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-01-17
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.