Mission: In this role you will lead the team responsible for the onboarding and ensuring long term success of our Ellevation partners. You will be responsible for leading a team through the transition to a new organizational structure that requires team members to be versed in all aspects of the Ellevation offering as well as proactive support throughout their journey with Ellevation. This will require iterating on our current onboarding practices and developing new success initiatives aligned with each customer segment. You will be responsible for supporting team members and helping them develop the skills and competencies they need to support our districts on how to use and rollout Ellevation in their district to ensure educators can be most effective in their work with students.
What Success Looks Like:
- Recruit, lead, coach and develop a high performing team of Engagement Managers/Directors, and hire top talent as business needs arise
- Lead team through a transition in organizational structure and ensure team members are trained, supported, and set up for success
- Proactively identify enhancements and drive improvements in processes and tools to support onboarding and success by creating a data-driven culture of testing, learning, and iterating
- Implementation of Customer Success initiatives and process to support districts based on their tier ensuring customers needs are met and business goals are achieved
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Ellevation product, partner regions, and ELL policy, to support and guide the team to meet the needs of our diverse partner base
- Collaborate with other team leaders across the company (finance, revenue, and product) to ensure that you make data-driven decisions, align on goals, and ensure that partner districts have a cohesive experience
Define and drive value outcomes for partners
- Define and oversee the lifecycle process/touchpoints
- Provide standardized materials to be used for customer segments
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our partners’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Determine how to define, drive and determine value delivered
Own Key Metrics for Your Team
- District Health Score
- Habits / product adoption metrics
- NPS for Admins, Specialists, and Teachers
- Employee Culture Amp/team member satisfaction
- Ensure key touchpoints with Partners are consistently executed
Support core metrics for our company
- Net Retention
- Develop a tiered service model that supports Gross Margin
- Continuously communicate metrics to the team
Recruit, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback
- Set up training and mentoring to grow the team
- Create a customer-centric culture
- Establish an interview process
Location: Boston or Remote
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.