Manager, Customer Success Technology
- Directly contribute to client deliverables and success.
- Manage and develop a team of highly talented developers, including hiring new developer, training, coaching, and advising developer’s career development.
- Collaborates closely with Engagement Manager to align technical resources.
- Plans and executes project plans to ensure developer and project success.
- Accountable for team’s ability to deliver projects on time and in adherence to company’s technical standards.
- Responsible for communicating technical project status and expectations to senior management.
- Build and execute roadmaps to improve the team’s technical and operational capabilities.
- Self-motivated, exceptional organizational and team leading skills with a strong attention to detail and follow-through on multiple complex efforts under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Always carry a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated customer leadership and effective communication/ presentation skills.
- Superb project management, coordination skills in a demanding environment.
- Experience leading cross functional teams of high-achieving professionals and developing talent.
- Experience in database development and SQL. ETL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices to integrate and analyze data. Experience utilizing advanced analytic techniques and sophisticated software tools and database software. Familiarity with life sciences’ sales and marketing data
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock program
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited vacation program
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn. SHYFT Core Values: We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun. WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.