Manager, Customer Success (Mid-Market+) at Klaviyo (Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
As the Mid-Market Manager of Customer Success you will manage a team of 8-10 CSMs who support our accounts in the MidMarket space. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of experienced CSM's in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. As Klaviyo continues to grow we will be focusing on expanding our Mid Market customer base, in this role you will also be responsible for understanding Mid Market customer challenges and needs and driving the vision for our Mid Market customer experience.
You will work closely with the other Managers and the Head of Customer Success to help build a team of highly successful Customer Success professionals who are able to execute exceptional customer service to our rapidly growing customer base worldwide. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value and measured on our team’s customer retention and customer satisfaction
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Manage a team of 8-10 direct reports - recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals and proactively (and collaboratively) remove potholes getting in the way of others
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement
- Manage NPS and retention for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally, developing close relationships with sales, onboarding, marketing and product to understand the Mid Market customer challenges and needs and proactively surface opportunities for improvements to the Mid Market customer experience
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work
Who You Are:
- 2+ years managing a Customer Success Team in a high growth SaaS company
- Experience working with, or managing a team who works with high value/Mid Market or Enterprise level customers
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus.
- Experience handling escalated customer issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.