Manager, Customer Success - Boston at Datadog
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of CSMs. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across existing customer base. We were recently named on Forbes top 100 next leaders in cloud computing and on Deloitte’s Fast 500. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Customer Success Managers
- Coach team to proactively build relationships with customers with the goal of retaining and growing customer footprint.
- Identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Serve as escalation point between customers and internal Datadog teams to ensure customer success and adoption
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- 2+ years experience managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
- A customer first mindset and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Ability to complete and influence full cycle sales process
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.