Manager, Customer, Solution Programs and Operations at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Manager, Customer & Solution Programs works closely with Account Management and Pre-sales Team Leaders to ensure optimization of operational efficiency, fiscal management and sales leader support. Reports to SVP, Customers, Solutions & Value.
Core skills sets in partnership with your Senior Leader:
- Full program and project management supporting the Account Management and Pre-sales Teams
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan and execute the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop for approval budgets and operational processes
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Identify strategies to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and team members
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Analyze reports prepared by managers to determine progress, issues and recommend action plans
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Demonstrates a proven track record of successful execution of the following:
- Proven experience as Program Manager or other managerial position
- Knowledge of the operation of Sales in an enterprise software company (Lead process, forecasting, pipeline generation, planning sales resources).
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Strong track record of planning, execution and follow through
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge and execution of data analysis, trend identification, insights, reporting and budgeting
- Experience documenting plans and reports
- Business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical approach with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suites
- Systems experience with Sales Tools, such as Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.
- BS/BA diploma in management or a relevant field / equivalent experience; MS/MA is a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.