• Has a strong understanding of call centres, call centre structures and call centre agent behaviours
• Has a high level of understanding, patience and empathy; but overall, an exceptional attention to detail.
• Has worked for or managed a team in a BPO environment
• Experience in the travel industry and banking industry
• Experience with Sabre (or other GDS)
• Develop audit operational plans, schedule and conduct audits, and present audit reports
• Is committed to continuous growth and learning. They understand that every challenge is an opportunity and they get excited about learning new things
About the job
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Customer Service. Hopper’s Customer Service teams endeavor to automate, in order to allow customers to help themselves whenever possible and provide both users and agents a delightful, seamless experience. The B2B CS Operations Manager will have an integral role in driving customer happiness and reducing Hopper’s cost to serve customers. They will be the voice of Hopper within the 3rd party call centre.
The B2B Operations Manager will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight. They will focus on the vendor’s success by assisting with (but limited to) workflows, KPIs, gap analysis and regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will be the voice of the US Call Centre Operations working alongside with the Philippines’ Service Delivery Team.
In addition to this, our B2B Operations Manager will need to reside in Florida. We are looking for candidates who are located in and around the Port St. Lucie area.
- Provide guidance and oversight to a third party call centre
- Serve as the key knowledge resource representing the US call centre to internal and external stakeholders, with a strong understanding of all key performance metrics and their associated drivers
- Work with the training and quality departments to create an environment of continuous learning
- Possesses experience in service level metrics development and analysis
- An excellent communicator and the ability to synthesize information, identify trends, and develop an action plan to address issues
- Manage all regulatory requirements as set out by Hopper’s B2B client (Banking)
- Monitoring productivity and assist the BPO in motivating the team to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Be a point of escalation for for the BPO and internal stakeholders for the US call centre operations
- Assist BPO Human Resources to interview and select employees for the call centre
- Assists with strategic planning as it pertains to operations and achievement of results
- Maintains an excellent working knowledge of the entire operation, as well as developing projects
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.