Manager, Customer Service Enablement at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:33 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
• Has a strong understanding of contact centres, live support tool operations and agent behaviours
• Has excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to approach building automation with a data-driven approach
• Has a high level of understanding, patience and empathy; but overall, an exceptional attention to detail.
• Has previous remote work experience and appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location
• Is commitment to continuous growth and learning. They understand that every challenge is an opportunity and they get excited about learning new things
• Experience in a technical role (Software QA, Junior Engineer etc.)
About the job
Customer advocacy is at the heart of Customer Service. Hopper’s Customer Service teams endeavour to automate, in order to allow customers to help themselves whenever possible and provide both users and agents a delightful, seamless experience. The Contact Centre Enablement Manager will have an integral role in driving customer happiness and reducing Hopper’s cost to serve customers. They will create and manage user and agent-facing self-help resources that support customer and agent autonomy, along with product engagement.
The Contact Centre Enablement Manager will be responsible for owning all agent-facing tools. They will focus on every-day automation initiatives, including workflow and chatbot building and governance; along with data management, internal workflow creation and improvements; and overall operational administration.
- Design and own all client and agent facing interaction tools including (but not limited to): CRMs, Cloud based telephony, email, translation software, chat and Knowledge Bases
- Design and own automations for all internal agent-facing tools (CRM, custom-built apps, communication platforms and servicing data)
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all tools including during emergencies
- Optimize agent workflows based on new Hopper products/initiatives and available tools
- QA new automations thoroughly and proactively in order to prevent mistakes and avoid problems during and after feature roll out
- Respond to Systems Service desk requests timely and proactively
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to recommend and pilot 3rd party and in-house tools to enhance the experience of both customers and agents
- Schedule regular reviews with stakeholders of the customer and agent facing knowledge bases to identify areas of improvement
- Keep informed on internal and external changes that impact users and agents on a regular basis, to ensure that automations are optimal and up-to-date
- Future Requirements: 1) Ensure user experience is cohesive by building and managing chat bot logic and communication consistency. 2) Report regularly on chat bot performance and resulting impact on deflection of number of overall user request. 3) Monitor customer effort score (CES) and adjust chat bot structure as required to decrease effort score ratings
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description