We are looking for a passionate, driven leader to take compliance and deliverability at Klaviyo to the next level. This is a unique role where you will be challenged to balance technology and people to drive the optimal business outcomes and customer experience. It's a role that encompasses technical infrastructure, software systems, and a team of talented individuals.How You’ll Make a Difference
- Think critically about what the team offers and how it executes. Proposes and implements changes to systems and processes to help the team be successful.
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and customer experience.
- Create, iterate and document compliance and deliverability processes, policies, and standards
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Klaviyo customers and Klaviyo teams
- Track the overall health of the deliverability business across email, text messages, push notifications, and beyond.
- Track the overall health of the compliance systems at Klaviyo.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the compliance and deliverability specialists who work with our customers.
- Lead your team to maintain working relationships with all major mailbox providers.
- Lead a team that establishes and effectively communicates best practices for both compliance and deliverability.
- Represent Klaviyo as an industry expert at events like MAAWG, EEC, and so on.
- Lead, coach, and mentor to help Klaviyo employees learn and grow.
- Build a collaborative working environment where a diverse set of voices are empowered. Think broadly about what the company needs and is an effective collaborator with sales, product, support, and engineering teams.
- An individual with recognized compliance and deliverability expertise.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment.
- Understands the technical aspects of email, including FBLs, DNS, DKIM, SPF, DMARC, TLS and other core infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Blocklist Mitigation, Mailbox Filtering Mitigation at Klaviyos scale.
- Ability to restore customers faith in Klaviyo
- Has experience with cloud infrastructure providers (i.e. Twilio SendGrid, Sparkpost, etc)
- Has knowledge of global and regional data collection and handling requirements from both a legislative (CAN-SPAM, GDPR etc.) and receiver (Gmail, Microsoft etc.) perspective.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 40,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.