Logistics Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global fulfillment team makes sure that our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will be to support our fulfillment arm, ensuring a positive customer order fulfillment process. If you have a passion for problem-solving, working in a fast-paced environment, and are organized and efficient, we want you to join us as our Logistics Coordinator.
- Follow established fulfillment processes internally and externally
- Monitor inbound and outbound product flow
- Assist in inventory management, cycle counting, and inventory accuracy efforts
- Follow up on customer complaints and RMA’s
- Support our customer teams to provide best in class service
- Provide support for local and international shipping
- Assist in creation of system records for inbound and outbound shipments
- Can get things done in a cross-functional team environment
- Flexibility to work outside of office hours from time to time due to the global nature of the company
- Speak fluent English
- Can create a positive customer experience while maintaining efficiency
- Have strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Are comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Familiarity with Domestic freight shipping
- Additional language skills are always a plus!
- 3D printing industry experience
- Are familiar with ERP/Order Management Systems (e.g. NetSuite)
- Have familiarity with Google Suite
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.