LMS Administrator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s People Team is continuously growing and changing! We’re looking for a smart, motivated team member with great organizational skills who is eager to see Toasters learn and grow. You’ll keep Toast’s LMS updated, organized and optimized to help more Toasters engage in learning opportunities. As part of the People and Organizational Development team, you’ll help deliver a range of learning opportunities including DEI programs, leadership development, career skills and more. What you’ll get in return is the opportunity to work on cool, impactful projects with a great team that likes to have fun!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
The primary function of this role is to work with stakeholders across the business to maintain, update and optimize our Learning Management System. Keeping course content updated, integrations working properly, and ensuring that the right people are getting the right programs will all be critical in the success of this role. Working with the Senior eLearning Manager, this role will ensure accountability and monitor training best practices around Toast.
- Establish and maintain a positive, symbiotic working relationship with our LMS vendor
- Manage the company LMS Platform, including key integrations
- Ensure that the LMS meets the needs of the business including accurate reporting and compliance.
- Establish and maintain strong internal relationships with IT, Peoples Ops and internal content owners.
- Create and manage processes for LMS system maintenance.
- Provide support to internal enablement teams and other stakeholders on LMS technology to enable a high level of learning across the organization.
- Recognize and resolve issues related to course design, IT-related issues, or other system issues.
- Creating and maintaining a centralized portal for learner support requests to be logged and tracked.
- Provides training/end user support for the LMS internally.
- Define and monitor user roles including granting admin access, adding and terminating users as needed.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1-3 years’ prior LMS management or eLearning experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to communicate across various levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Zoom, & Workday
- Familiarity with WorkRamp is ideal
- A love of working within a team in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.