Lead, Problem Incident & Event Management at Humana Studio_h
The Lead, Problem Incident & Event Management drives technical support teams to recover services during periods of service disruption or outages to key technology platforms/applications. The Lead, Problem Incident & Event Management works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Problem Incident & Event Management establishes policies, processes and systems for the implementation of a quality incident management process. Monitors trends in incidents and issues. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action. The Lead will manage a team of consultants performing similar functions. They will be responsible for associate development, engagement and performance management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Proven professional experience in a role with strategic planning, resource planning, business process engineering, and budgeting
- Demonstrated success leading large scale projects/programs, including technology solutions
- Strong analytic, organization and problem solving skills enabling sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading a highly engaged and well performing team
- Commitment to developing team members for professional growth
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Strong understanding of business strategy and demonstrating delivery of strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities balanced with organized and detail-oriented skills
- Business Process Management leadership e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
- Strategic Project Portfolio Management
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong presentation skills (oral and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remove barriers for staff to be setup for success
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Prior experience in team leadership role (i.e. team leader, scrum master, technical leader)
- Technology savvy with experience leading technology teams and managing vendor relationships
- MBA or Master's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science