Lead Management Coordinator Co-op at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
Our success begins with our team. That’s why Acquia prides itself on hiring innovative people who demonstrate an eagerness to grow, make an impact, and seek out new challenges to create bigger, better, and bolder customer experiences.
To do this, we match our talented new hires that have a passion and dedication to learning and contributing with opportunities that not only harness their strengths but also challenge them to stretch beyond their comfort zone and tackle problems at the edge of their skill set. Our goal is to present opportunities that inspire collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
About the team you will be on…
You will be a key member of our Sales and Marketing Operations Team here in Boston where you will help build a world class sales and marketing machine across all our global markets. In this role, you will have an immediate impact expanding our lead and contact database while creating efficiencies within our CRM at Acquia and working alongside our Sales and Marketing Operations team.
As the Lead Management Coordinator Co-Op, you will…
- Reassigning misrouted leads to the correct BDRs based on business rules (this is a daily action working from a dashboard in salesforce and a prescribed workflow)
- Supplementing leads and contacts with data required to ensure accurate routing and qualification where missing (for example, adding state or contact info)
- Event list cleanup and upload to current MAP (this is a weekly activity following a prescribed workflow for list management)
- Webinar follow up actions, including population of email template with variable information and tracking tags
- Respond to trouble tickets for account data cleanup or augmentation as specified by the Director of Marketing Operations, Senior Marketing Ops, or Sales Ops specialists
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business with a solid academic record
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Able to work well as part of a team, but also independently and look for opportunities to own projects that deliver results
- A strong background in excel
- An understanding of sales and marketing
- A willingness to learn
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.