Lead, IT Disaster Recovery at Humana Studio_h
The IT Disaster Recovery Lead manages a small team as part of the larger ITDR Program focused on all aspects of disaster recovery. Specific focus areas for this role include maintaining and advancing the relationship with business and IT partners ensuring alignment. Defining and executing a comprehensive communication, training and awareness plan. Acting as point of contact with Business Continuity, Event Management, Audit and Compliance. The IT Disaster Recovery Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Focused on all aspects of DR Program management including plan development, testing, governance, audit and compliance, communication and reporting. More specific focus areas for this Lead role are as follows:
- Main point of contact with Business Continuity team in their operations and specifically in BIA handoff and recovery tiering. Leads the Technology Impact Analysis for application tiering as needed.
- Engages with business and IT partners to educate and advocate for DR to drive greater understanding and business resilience awareness.
- Focuses on program communication and outreach strategy, planning and execution.
- Manages relationship with Audit and Compliance and the required audits, assessments, responses and general information and program sharing
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, application and operations environment structure
- Able to work successfully as a member of a leader team through collaboration and support.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Manages priorities in a fast-paced environment using discernment, organization, time and objectives management.
- Provides project leadership for the purpose of planning, directing, controlling, developing and maintaining the Disaster Recovery program.
- Knowledge of Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Event Management practices
- Understands that Disaster Recovery professionals can be called in to support test exercises or unplanned outages off regular business hours as necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; capable to report progress, status and other pertinent information to partners and leaders
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint) with an ability to produce professional documents
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision
- Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determines best course of action
- Able to deliver messaging to senior leadership as necessary related to DR activities, project progress and program strategy.
- Limited travel required (no more than 20%)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of disaster recovery / business continuity experience
- 4+ years of leadership experience managing teams or programs
- 2+ years of IT technical or operational experience
- CBCP preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Archer experience preferred
- Service Now experience preferred