Lead Executive Assistant
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are hiring a Lead Executive Assistant to partner with our leadership team and help us drive change within the organization.
This is a highly visible position that will excel your career, allow you build meaningful relationships and continue to explore your professional growth, as our leadership team is committed to supporting career growth at Toast. This role will support our Chief Business Officer, in addition to providing leadership and guidance to our EA team.
About this roll*:
- Heavy, proactive calendar management.
- Provide support in the preparation of meeting materials and other documentation
- Coordinate and prioritize meetings for our leadership team; assist in coordinating meeting logistics
- Manage travel arrangements
- Coordinate planning and logistics for internal and external events
- Assist in managing logistics for key customer and partner meetings.
- Manager, coach and develop a team of executive assistants
- Identify & make recommendations for process improvements related to scheduling, calendar management, and all executive assistant support
- Collaborate with Chief of Staff and business stakeholders to identify and drive best practices
- Create and execute on process improvement strategy across the executive support function
- Lead large scale projects and events across in partnership with Chief of Staff
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a startup environment
- Previous experience being a team lead or managing a team
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- A positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Ability to flourish in fast-paced settings, meet pressing deadlines and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to make reasonable decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to use sound judgement in addressing new work problems
*Bread puns encouraged but not required