Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
As a Senior Support Genius or Level 2 Support Genius you will support the LevelUp platform for end users, merchants, partners, and internal teams. This role will provide the opportunity to own and master specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team. Senior agents provide first line support, acting as experts and mentors within the Level 1 team. Level 2 agents provide escalated support, acting as experts at large.
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Collaborate to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from users and merchants
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
- Accurately document requests while adhering to Support protocols
- Validate and translate user and merchant requests into feedback for the platform
- Participate in the support team on-call rotation on nights and weekends to provide escalated support outside of business hours and improve response time
- 2-5 years experience in tech support, customer service, or another role that honed great people skills and problem solving
- Grayson-level acrobatics when it comes to juggling responsibilities, managing your time, and owning projects
- Pennyworth-class mentorship and guidance to hone the skills of your peers and young wards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to suit the audience
- Radiate awesomeness at all times: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, have a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching ProgramRegular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.