!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:39 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Q1 - What is the job title for this role?
Junior Desktop Support Specialist
Q2 - What is the job title for the manager of this role?
IT Operations Lead/Systems Administrator
Q3 - What location(s) are we open to hiring this role in?
Q4 - What would you consider the charter of this role (why is this role important to the organization)?
Assist in day to day IT help desk task.
Q5 - What are the primary activities that this person will do on a frequent basis (takes up more than 50% of their time or is the sole provider of this activity)?
• Provide friendly and helpful customer service as first point of contact.
• Assist Help Desk customers with troubleshooting of computer related issues such as password resets/email setup/software installs.
• Maintain accurate records of completed and pending jobs using the iZotope ticketing system.
• Follow IT policies and procedures to include incident/problem escalation.
• Provide superior customer service to all Help desk patrons, support personnel, and fellow employees.
• Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
Q6 - How seasoned does this person need to be to accomplish those primary activities?
0 to 1 years of experience
Q7 - What are the activities that you would consider important and impactful, but occurs episodically, only certain times on the calendar, or more infrequently than the primary activities?
• Computer troubleshooting
• AV setup and use
• Basic system administration tasks
Q8 - What are the elements that you would consider as nice-to-have's for this role?
• Networking knowledge
• Phone system knowledge
• Mac and PC experience
Q9 - How often does this person truly work independently, potentially with a lot of ambiguity?
Q10 - Does this role have any educational or professional certification requirements?
Yes, Associates Degree
Q11 - What departments will this person be working with on a regular basis?
• Operations (Finance, IT, HR, Admin, Legal)
• Product Management
• Customer Care
Q12 - Does this person manage or lead anyone?
Q13 - What does success look like for this role?
Being able to independently handle most help desk tickets.
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Read Full Job Description