We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The IT team is responsible for the infrastructure and services that Datadog employees around the world use on a daily basis to successfully do their jobs. This means managing thousands of devices, Identity and Access Management, services like G Suite, Slack, Zoom as well as our network infrastructure and AV setups in our offices.
As an IT Technician for the IT team, you will help ensure our ever growing user base has everything they need to do their job. You will onboard new hires, support existing ones and make sure the technology in our offices are working.
- Provide amazing day to day hardware and software technical support for our users
- Configure laptops as part of onboarding and refresh cycles
- Assist with new hire orientations covering policies, best practices and services used within Datadog
- Handle general ticketing, account management, and problem escalation
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Support audio visual needs for Datadog employees in conference rooms and other common areas
- Create and maintain internal and user facing documentation
- Participate in deployment and security related projects
- You love helping people
- You have supported Apple devices such as Macbooks and iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are fascinated by the way things work and love to learn
- You want to work in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- You’ve used G Suite and other common SaaS applications
- You take Macbooks apart for fun
- You have supported large WiFi environments using Meraki or similar
- You can write basic scripts to automate tasks