IT Systems Support Analyst at PathAI
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:58 a.m. (EST) on Monday, January 27, 2020
At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, Computer Vision and AI in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of great product to build, and we recognize that a great, polished, engaging experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We're looking for a skilled and experienced IT Systems Support Analyst to join our team and help lay the groundwork for our growing technology team, which is currently composed of the Director of IT and an IT Specialist. We believe in using the best tool for the job and, while we’re always looking to improve, tools currently used in this role include:
- Jamf MDM
- Ubiquiti Networking
- Hashicorp Vault
- Provide excellent in-person and remote customer service to everyone at PathAI.
- Help build and support resilient, innovative, and scalable network, desktop, and mobile device environments.
- Administer our back-end IT infrastructure including switches, APs, VPN, and servers.
- Assist in developing and maintaining our hardware and software standards, technology deployment processes, and other IT policies, processes, and standards.
- Manage and/or provide leadership on technology projects.
- Mentor other IT staff and serve as an escalation point for support issues.
- Enhance workforce experience with technology through trainings and talks on various technology topics.
- Help operate our information security program, including managing access to sensitive and mission-critical systems such as Hashicorp Vault and AWS.
Our employees come in all shapes and sizes, but to be successful in this role with us, you'll at least need:
- Experience. You've been around the block a more than a couple times, typically via three to five years of work in this field.
- Entrepreneurship. You work well across teams, and you enjoy the challenge of working on big projects with minimal supervision doing what’s necessary to get things done.
- Education. Generally, a bachelor's degree is really helpful in working with our team on this kind of work. But feel free to convince us if you're the exception.
- Problem-solving. You’re comfortable with taking on new challenges and working your way through difficult problems; in essence, you love figuring things out.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office – which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Read Full Job Description