IT Systems Administrator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining and improving the operations of a variety of information systems and services at Toast. These systems & services include but are not limited to: Single Sign-On, Mobile Device Management, Software Asset Management, G-Suite, Email (Mimecast).
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure IT systems remain in good working order.
- Perform emergency troubleshooting & incident response in the event of outages
- Deploy updates & software packages to corporate endpoints
- Maintain & improve corporate identity & access management systems
- Develop & improve processes to support IT services
- Work with stakeholders & functional teams to test and deploy new products into the IT environment
- Perform scheduled audits of IT system data to verify accuracy & integrity of data & efficacy of administration processes.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Technologies: SAML2.0, IAM, MDM, SMTP, Hypervisor
- Products: MacOS, Windows 10, Airwatch, JAMF, Mimecast, Okta, Google Suite Admin Console, BetterCloud, Intello, ServiceNow, AWS
- Skills: Bash/Python Scripting, Inventory/Asset Management, Process Mapping/Design, Patch Management, basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- API/Integrations, project management, IT security, Linux
*Bread puns encouraged but not required