Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Toyota, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
Tamr is currently looking to hire an IT Support Specialist Intern! The IT Support Specialist will assist in setting up, managing and troubleshooting the technology systems that Tamr uses to maintain computer and software networks. Duties include responding to hardware/software problems, updating system software and tracking the data and communications used on our networks.
All candidates with a passion for technical problem-solving are encouraged to apply. Candidates should be located in the Boston/Greater Boston area. Hours + daily schedule are flexible and negotiable.
- Server room cable/inventory management
- Managing the day-to-day equipment stuff in the office
- Audit people who haven't downloaded the UEM
- Stylize the tech @ Tamr confluence page
- Stylize the ticketing system
- Moving contracts into/managing G2 Track
- Audit (G2) for shadow IT that doesn't comply with policy
- Inventory office equipment
- Organized, likes to see neat cabling
- Self motivated, takes a list and runs with it
- Curious, not afraid to question methods
- Systems savvy, not afraid to poke around a SaaS portal
- Meticulous, will go over something twice before presenting or hitting send
Read Full Job Description