IT Risk Advisory Analyst at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (EST) on Friday, January 17, 2020
At LogicManager, customer experience is one of our top priorities, and our Advisory Team plays a primary role in ensuring an organization’s success. We are seeking candidates to help our customers develop and implement IT risk and governance programs to achieve consistent compliance and security assurance. In this role, you must have the ability to think strategically, communicate effectively, and evaluate, interpret, and analyze information to support our customers’ internal IT risk management programs.
We are currently seeking a candidate experienced in IT Auditing or Risk practices. This role will become an expert in understanding the operational and security policies, procedures, and processes that need to be in place for organizations to have a successful and effective IT risk and governance program. Duties of the IT Risk Advisory Analyst include assisting with content development, developing and managing various security-related databases, consulting with customers, and training other advisory analyst team members on best practices.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you'll be doing on our team
- Consult with customers to help them adopt IT risk and governance best-practices and gain business value
- Analyze and interpret customer data
- Enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress to Board and Senior Management
- Support existing customers in the expansion of their internal program and usage of the system
- Provide insights for product marketing, customer marketing, and account management
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new customers
- Review IT Security frameworks, regulations, and changes and create checklists, templates, and educational materials
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and frameworks
- Continuously adapt and improve our solution offerings and implementation procedures with changes in the industry
- Develop professional, high-quality reports for customers to leverage
- Be willing and able to work independently, multi-task, and meet project deadlines
- Actively participate in LogicManager’s culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years IT audit or risk experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate technical information
- Strong support and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industries highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description