IT Manager at Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is transforming addiction care by fully addressing it as a chronic condition and building an integrated solution that delivers effective, whole-person treatment for sustained recovery. Our goal is to improve upon earlier generations of opioid and substance use disorder treatment platforms to create more accessible clinic- and community-based care that is integrated with the rest of a patient's life and care journey, and delivers superior outcomes for patients (we call them community members), their loved ones and communities, the healthcare system, and society.
Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best in class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way.
With several clinics already open in North Carolina and more on the way in North Carolina, New Jersey and beyond, we are growing quickly and seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
We're searching for an IT Manager, or experienced IT Support Specialist, who thrives in a high growth, team-oriented environment and who is passionate about contributing to our patient-centered mission. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will be able to multitask several projects at once, quickly adapt to changing priorities and be eager to take on new challenges.
This individual will lead and manage all IT needs for Eleanor’s clinics in North Carolina and New Jersey and our headquarters in Waltham, MA. The IT Manager will coordinate the work of in-market contractors, internal resources, and other partners to provide superb customer service, and system reliability, to our staff, patients, and other stakeholders
- Own all of IT for Eleanor Health’s growing number of clinics and headquarters in Waltham, MA.
- Work with a geographically distributed team and be available for light travel to clinics in North Carolina and New Jersey or other locations as needed.
- Define and implement processes and best practices for all IT related functions across the organization.
- Triage and respond to IT support requests using support ticketing software.
- Inventory, prepare, and deliver hardware (laptops, desktops, phones, printers, cameras, tablets, etc.) to Eleanor Health employees.
- Maintain Windows and macOS laptops and desktops including upgrades, maintenance of the operating system, installation of applications, security best practices, policy management, and ensuring HIPAA compliance.
- Manage user provisioning, access controls, and auditing for a variety of software products and services used regularly by Eleanor Health employees.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, networking, and phone issues.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the organization.
- Manage and support voice and video conferencing including networked phone systems used for customer support.
- You're self-directed, confident, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and are aligned with Eleanor Health’s mission.
- You love teaching and learning and being a part of a team - you’re excited to pick up new skills or investigate new technologies, and equally able to share that knowledge with others.
Skills and Qualities
- 5+ years of IT management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and organization skills.
- Experience managing one or more IT teams (experience managing remote teams or individuals a plus).
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware and software from a variety of vendors including Microsoft, Apple, and Google.
- Experience with wired and wireless networking devices including setting up, securing, and monitoring small office networks.
- Familiarity and experience with any of the following: G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, CallRail, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Jamf, VOIP, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, SAML and SSO, Active Directory, and Office 365.
- Familiarity with HIPAA and managing compliance within a digital health organization (not required, but nice to have!).
- Job Type: Full-time