IT Infrastructure Manager
The IT Infrastructure Manager will lead a growing team of network and communications engineers and administrators as Toast expands across the U.S. and Globally. This role will oversee the team’s operations related to new office buildouts, and will launch & manage projects designed to improve stability and efficiency, and quality of operations across Toast.
- Lead & grow a team of network engineers & unified communications specialists.
- Work with Toast’s real estate and workplace experience teams to scope & coordinate infrastructure installations for new office locations
- Continuously improve the operations and delivery of networking and communications services
- Identify issues and risks in the delivery of infrastructure services and coordinate proactive and reactive solutions.
- Provide regular transparency, status reports, and escalate risks and issues impacting Toast’s corporate infrastructure technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of project management experience
- CCNA certification or higher
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Project Management skills including organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and time management skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills; Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong TCP/IP networking & Wifi/Radio communications skills
- Strong Network design, planning, and mapping skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- CCNP, CCIE, ITIL, PMP, Project+ Certification is a plus
- Cross-functional experience with real estate, facilities, audio-visual production is a plus