• Broad understanding of cloud contact center technologies, organization and operations
• 3 years of non-internship experience as a Solutions Consultant or Solutions Engineer for cloud contact centers, hosted contact centers, WFO solutions, CRM or similar technology. Experience with SaaS companies and startups is essential
• Experience developing and troubleshooting solutions with code/scripting (e.g., Python, Java, C#, .NET, Node.js)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills to clarify, analyze and investigate organizational needs, identify potential roadblocks and develop viable, working, and cost-effective solutions
• Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, taking initiative, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
• Experience in implementing and maintaining complex routing, skillset libraries and customer journey flows using technologies such as Verint, Genesys, Assembled, and Kustomer
• Proficient knowledge of AWS including Connect, Lambda, Kinesis, Athena and building IVR flows within AWS Connect, call routing, and configuration of Connect
• Experience in implementing and maintaining NLP chatbots and IVR decision tree logic
• Experience with relational databases and SQL
• Some previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
• Experience building with REST APIs
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced IT Solutions professional to join the Customer Service Enablement team responsible for ensuring that all cloud contact center systems are implemented, supported and maintained to ensure optimal efficiency for the business.
Despite the challenges of the pandemic, Hopper managed to have triple digit year-over-year revenue growth in 2020. Hopper is recovering faster than the sector at large and as a result the fully distributed customer contact center is expected to triple in size in the next six months to accommodate the needs of Hopper customers.
You’ll be responsible for configuration, administration and support for omnichannel contact center systems including the CRM, WFO tools, chatbots and IVR call flows. We’re looking for a highly analytical and solutions-driven contributor to stand up viable and resilient solutions, as well as manage multiple projects of varying complexities with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
Your key responsibilities will include leading the IT operational component of evaluating third party solutions for the contact center, working with stakeholders to define the best solutions for business needs, implementing approved solutions as well as reviewing, analyzing, modifying and updating system and system performance on an iterative basis. You will collaborate closely with contact center delivery leaders, business stakeholders, software developers as well as operations groups such as WFM and IT.
- Configure and integrate contact center solutions into the existing support stack in a way that is scalable, extensible and portable
- Administer and support all third party cloud contact center services including CRM, WFO, IVR telephony platforms
- Review, analyze, modify and create routing flows, queues, skills, routing profiles across all platforms
- Coordinate with business and customer service stakeholders on contact journey parameters, design and testing requirements
- Review, analyze and resolve contact routing issues and data inaccuracies. Provide root cause analysis and resolution
- Support the documentation of operational procedures for all technologies, including telephony and chatbots
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- WeWork All Access Pass OR Work-from-home stipend
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a Retirement Savings Plan
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.