IT & Compliance Manager at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
We are looking for a Manager, IT Risk and Control who has experience in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance, IT audits for platforms, financial systems, process applications, and security technologies. This team member is responsible for evaluating general, endpoint and security controls and SOX risks for in-scope platforms, financial systems, and process applications. Prior experience with SOX audits and compliance (e.g. PCI, SOC 1), identity access management tools, SaaS tools and architecture are a plus.
- Oversee management with SOX process documentation, risk and control design assessments, control test plan, and control testing over the systems that support financial, SOX specific and operational processes (e.g. PCI, SOC 1)
- Drive identification and management of control efficacy and design for financially relevant systems
- Evaluate, maintain and test key controls across entity level, business process, and information technology general controls
- Lead SOX integration with new technologies externally procured and internally developed
- Manage IT audit process to ensure timely execution
- Experience with GRC tools such as RSA Archer, ZenGRC or Galvanize/Diligent GRC
- Increase automation of SOX Program and testing approaches
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of periodic communications to the Management Board of Just Eat Takeaway.com and the Audit Committee
- Serve as primary point of contact with internal and external auditors on IT audit related matters
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with a SOX compliance program at a SaaS-based company
- Previous experience as an external or internal auditor at a public accounting/ other consulting firm or public company
- Certifications such as CPA (or foreign equivalent), CISA, CISSP or other relevant industry trainings
- Strong knowledge of the tools, processes management and technologies which support identity lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with authentication frameworks for SaaS tools (SAML, OAuth, SCIM)
- Experience with major cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Working knowledge of python or other scripting languages
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of the organization, from peers to management and executives
- Experience working with virtual/remote staff members
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: In the event the role you are applying for requires you to report to an office, you must be able to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]