International Business Operations Manager at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Are you looking to join the international team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The International Business Operations Manager will work cross-functionally to implement critical business initiatives. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside leadership teams in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, and Product. You’ll not only be helping to guide the strategy, but you’ll also be gaining operational experience in leading projects through to completion. A successful candidate will have strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to lead cross-functionally through influence to implement change.What You'll Do:
- Work directly with functional leaders to help guide the strategic direction of our UK business
- Manage a variety of high-visibility, strategic projects across international markets. Knowledge of how to influence teams who are not direct reports is critical to success
- Continuously monitor business fundamentals. Proactively discover problems before they occur and find opportunities that move the business forward
- Compile regular reporting deliverables and memos for senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience. Program management and strategy consulting experience a plus
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a love of data and analysis
- Outstanding PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Engaging interpersonal skills and an ability to lead cross-functionally through influence
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven track-record of working independently and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Relentless passion for getting things done
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS a plus
- SalesForce and BI (Looker) experience a plus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.