Internal Controls Manager, Technology
What you’ll do as a Technology Internal Controls Manager:
- Perform assessments of in-scope systems, processes, and controls to verify that technology controls are optimized.
- Update technology SOX process documentation and risks & controls matrices to reflect the current environment.
- Perform process and control assessments for new acquisitions, divisions, and locations new to SOX scope for potential IT general controls, application controls, and process improvements.
- Perform the annual SOX scoping exercise to determine if any changes to systems, applications, or related business processes should be considered.
- Provide regular updates regarding the status of SOX testing.
- Serve as the interface with the external IT audit team and our various technology teams regarding technology SOX matters.
- Understand the general computing control structure and be able to apply that knowledge to supporting business processes.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department operations through continuous improvement.
What skills you will use
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience in SOX and technology auditing.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA/CA, CIA, or CFE certification required.
- Knowledge of SDLC, ERP, systems implementations, including the agile development methodology and general computing controls required.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), service-oriented architecture (SOA) NetSuite, and Coupa preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, ISO is a plus.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 15%).