DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is building our first Internal Audit team to lead the effort to develop a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program. More immediately, the Internal Audit Manager, Technology will play a critical role in the initial and then on-going effort to ensure the company complies with SOX.
What you’ll do as a Internal Audit Manager, Technology:
- Perform assessments of in-scope systems, processes, and controls to verify that technology controls are optimized.
- Update technology SOX process documentation and risks & controls matrices to reflect the current environment.
- Perform process and control assessments for new acquisitions, divisions, and locations new to SOX scope for potential IT general controls, application controls, and process improvements.
- Perform the annual SOX scoping exercise to determine if any changes to systems, applications, or related business processes should be considered.
- Provide regular updates regarding the status of SOX testing.
- Serve as the interface with the external IT audit team and our various technology teams regarding technology SOX matters.
- Understand the general computing control structure and be able to apply that knowledge to supporting business processes.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department operations through continuous improvement.
What skills you will use
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience in SOX and technology auditing.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA/CA, CIA, or CFE certification required.
- Knowledge of SDLC, ERP, systems implementations, including the agile development methodology and general computing controls required.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), service-oriented architecture (SOA) NetSuite, and Coupa preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, ISO is a plus.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 15%).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.