Simply Business is more than our name. It's how we approach insurance: Make it clear. Make it simple. Make it affordable. By combining exceptional talent, technology, data, and knowledge, Simply Business is the go-to online insurance brokerage that protects small businesses and the entrepreneurs who work hard to build them.
We want team members who have the drive to challenge boundaries. If you’re smart and passionate about delivering brilliant customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
We need self starting, hard working, fun loving, customer centric individuals who are willing to learn and are excited to go above and beyond to provide a world class sales experience. You will help us call out to prospective customers and qualify leads while we train you and support you in becoming a licensed commercial insurance agent.
This is a growing department that helps shape the processes and approach Simply Business takes with its customers. It allows for development and knowledge gain to support individual growth both within the department as well as in other departments within the business.
As a Customer Solutions Trainee/Lead Qualifier, you will be making outbound calls to prospective leads who have already filled out a quote request online, as well as taking part in self led trainings to support you in becoming a licensed agent.
As a Customer Solutions Trainee/Lead Qualifier you will:
- Provide a world class customer experience
- Call out to prospective leads with the goal of qualifying them for the licensed agents
- Learn about insurance, the customer, and Simply Business!
- Study for and pass the Property & Casualty license test (materials and some time will be provided by Simply Business)
- Overcome customer objections throughout a sales process
- Ensure maximum business leads with successful sales techniques
- Adhere to all compliance and quality standards (we will teach you!)Use relevant systems to update information held on customer accounts
- Respond to emails and handle high volumes of calls and leads relating to new business
- Communicate and liaise with customers using appropriate methods to ensure a good customer journey
- Ensure a smooth process is followed regarding payment of premiums and the issue of documentation
- Effectively manage call backs and follow ups using appropriate methods
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about the customer experience
- Someone willing to learn and put the time in to become a licensed insurance agent!
- Good active listening skills, with the ability to show acknowledgement to customers
- Be able to adapt one's style to engage with different customers in the right way
- The ability to recognize and understand different customer needs and treat each customer as an individual
- Communicate information on our different products that shows real value to each customer
- Be able to deal with different customer concerns, questions, and objections
- Ensure that all interactions result in a positive experience for the customer regardless of the sale outcome
- A team player who is able to work with others as well as in isolation when required
- Self-motivated with the drive to reach realistic & stretching targets
- Experience as a real estate agent, a customer service representative, an investment advisor, and more are all great backgrounds for this role!
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the great benefits and perks that come from being a Simply Business employee:
• A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy, and the market we’re in from your first day
• Group plan for medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance coverage
• Participation in the Company’s bonus program
• Participation in 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match
• Commuter benefits to help cut down on commuting costs
• 25 days of vacation time plus 10 company holidays
• Annual company trip, regular outings, and volunteer opportunities
• An awesome WeWork office with cold brew coffee and other beverages on tap, local pop-up events, and more
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. Simply Business is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Want more info on working at Simply Business? Check out our careers page: https://www.simplybusiness.com/careers/