Information Risk Consultant Data Loss Prevention at MassMutual
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Data Loss Prevention Consultant to join our team.
Why we need you.
We’re growing and our clients deserve the best. As part of the Data Protection Program, you will lead the Cybersecurity Data Loss Prevention strategy, requirements definition, proof of concepts for new tools and technologies and work closely with the security engineering teams that own the day to day operations of the DLP and other security tools. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
What success looks like.
- Possess a strong background in the area of Data Loss Prevention, DLP risks, DLP technical controls, DLP technologies, security best practices standards (ISO, NIST, COBIT), and audit and regulatory frame works.
- Strong documentation skills are also crucial to successful process and project delivery
- Possess a strong IT background with in depth knowledge of several key security practice areas: data loss prevention, security analytics, applications
What your days and weeks will include.
- Think with a security mindset while successfully analyzing business risk and remediation effort, to prioritize efforts and projects
- Ensure solutions adhere to information security policies and that DLP controls are embedded in all new technology initiatives
- Stay abreast of current and emerging data loss prevention tools and methodologies, knowledge of how the DLP landscape has changed in the last number of years and a vision for how it may evolve over time.
The skills that make you a great fit.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience working in the IT industry
- Hands on experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies and capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience and confidence with communicating with and presenting to senior leadership
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 8 years of experience working in the IT industry
- Experience in financial services or consulting organizations preferred
- CISPP, CISM or equivalent certification is a plus
- Experience working with response teams for security/ DLP investigations is a plus