Industry Solutions Director, CEM Solutions (Vertical) at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge (EVBG) is seeking a dynamic and experienced Go To Market leader for our Corporate market vertical offerings who will be responsible for driving product and industry solutions bookings and facilitate P&L Governance of the Everbridge Critical Event Management (CEM) Solution.
To be part of the Everbridge Center of Excellence (CoE), we are looking for passionate individuals who have a deep understanding of the industry trends to create a forward-thinking go-to-market strategy that includes packaging, sales plays execution, sales onboarding and field enablement of partners and channels. The Business Solutions Director, Corporate may also be required to manage Business Solution Consultants.
What you'll do:
- The Business Solutions Director will ensure the smooth everyday running of the book of business for the specific product/industry solution he/she is responsible for
- Deploy effective collaboration, planning and scheduling techniques that keep a distributed team in sync on incoming field requests for any of the got-to-market functions, prioritizing actions and monitoring them
- Identify and highlight best practices in sales management, enablement through continuous assessment, and feeding process and product recommendations
- Craft value propositions and go-to-market messages which place EVBG as the differentiator in the market and resonate with target segments and personas
- Communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information for the sales, channel and partners teams on best practices that drive bookings, help team manage sales objections and competitive analysis
- Conduct sophisticated analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, fine-tuned strategies to help drive and define the product strate
- Understand emerging trends, market requirements and continuously fine-tune go-to-market practices to enable bookings, P&L
- Cross functional coordination and definition of onboarding, sales campaigns
- Present, Review and Analyze the book of business with the executives within EVBG
What you'll bring:
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in Business, Marketing or Finance preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Software product strategy such as in Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Enablement, Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting, or entrepreneurial role
- Experience with Sales and Account management, Sales Enablement and Field Support for product and solution campaigns
- Strong understanding in working with Enterprise class SaaS based Software solutions
- Experience supporting cross functional product launches, global go-to-market campaigns
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, analytical skills; team oriented and self-motivated
- Strong understanding of the book of business, P&L, costs.
- Strong understanding of market verticals, domains and applying analytical techniques to manage the business
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal and ability to present concepts, and ideas to a large group of people
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description