The Professional Services team at HubSpot works with our customers to help them see extraordinary growth through education, business consulting and delight.
As an Inbound Consultant (IC) on the Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for working with HubSpot customers on a range of projects to deliver high-value marketing, sales and services strategy solutions. You’ll work with a wide variety of businesses, working to learn how their teams function and the challenges they face, and help set them up for long-term growth.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Deliver consulting to HubSpot customers on inbound methodologies, business process and product usage
- Build deep relationships and turn your customers into power users of HubSpot.
- Use your marketing/sales/services knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to help deliver tangible, positive results to our customers’ efforts
- Drive product adoption across your customer base
- Develop and execute campaigns with your customers
- Use creative teaching methods and tactical approaches to help customers learn the HubSpot software, and reach their inbound goals
We are looking for people who have:
- Extraordinary understanding of customer service, and inbound methodologies
- Equivalent experience in a relevant industry/field
- An ability to lead and develop a marketing campaign
- An ability to understand, and make recommendations to improve a sales or customer services process
- An ability to drive customer success with the HubSpot software
- Desire to be a customer advocate
- Analytical thinking
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.