Implementation Manager, Service Provider Operations at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Hopper is looking for a Service Provider Operations Implementations Manager to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Service Provider Operations Lead, we are looking for an exceptionally customer-centric and data-driven Contact Center Service Provider Operations (Vendor Management) or Implementations professional with strong business acumen who is highly invested in coordinating and executing opportunities to launch new support business units at Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore contact centers.
Your key responsibilities will include managing projects within the service provider operations lifecycle (vendor and business unit onboarding-to-offboarding) for Customer Service Delivery groups and externally with outsourced service providers. You will collaborate closely with contact center delivery leaders and operations groups such as workforce management and learning & quality.
- Broad understanding of contact centers and support operations
- Excellent communication and people skills – listening, written, and spoken. You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles. You know how to share your opinions clearly, thoughtfully and with empathy
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for understanding business drivers and answering complex operational challenges with data
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong background in implementations from Contact Center, or outsourcing space, or ancillary implementations such as in technology or financial services.
- Project management background - strong understanding of PMI fundamentals and strong practical knowledge of project tracking and organization (with willingness to be more than a corporate notetaker)
- Demonstrated orientation towards project management and process reengineering
- Strong aptitude for Business Process Outsourcing and knowledge of implementation and vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development or other related function
- PMP / CAPM project certification
- COPC Best Practices for Vendor Management Organizations certification
- Along with IT, Enablement, WFM and L&D, deliver strong implementation for CS Delivery business units -- right people/right time/right location
- Organize and implement projects to launch new OSP’s and hold cross functional partners accountable to meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate OSP performance review processes with a focus on consistency and scalability
- Provide global administrative support related to OSP onboarding to other platform services teams such as IT, WFM, L&D
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business unit customers, whose services are provided through the OSP center, assist in regular performance reviews with each business unit, and channel customer feedback on a regular basis to improve sales and service
- Act as a sounding board for new OSP provider and site relationships, secondarily scoring OSPs, conducting virtual and in-person site visits and interviews.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and “buck stops here” escalation point for technical onboarding, training, and implementations
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description